Friday, October 17, 2008

I WON...I AM IN...WOW!

Yep, I placed first in the Bovine preliminary round, so will move on to the semi finals in January! Yikes, Jordan Zuckerman, my new comedy hero, is now on the schedule...how do you beat a comedy God like him!!?

The two dates for the semis are January 5th and 12th right now...but might not be in stone...and I am not sure which one I will be slated for. Keep both kinda of open for now if want to come, and I will let everyone know when firm. Get some no-doz, speed, or just take a nap...and come have fun. These shows are great, with lots of fun and talented people...and not just comics...dancers, jugglers, singers, improv troops ...it is a hoot!

Thanks for those that came out to support me and voted me in...though I hear I did not suck, or as Jake says "eat sh--". By the way, I saw Mo(Amy) Welch and Jodee Champion from my awesome Bovine class perform at The Comedy Works this month, and they rock!!

Well i am going to leap into my hoopty, with my shorty...and head over to the crib, hang with some peeps...and go off the chart! Mo, how am I doing on the cool and hep talk? See ya.

No comments: